Digging In

Insight into garden design, photography and growing life.

July 14, 2009

Inspiration is everywhere

Those smart cookies at DesireToInspire inspired me to blog my passion. Not only do I have the opportunity to design my exterior view, but I have option to design my interior spaces too. New house, new possibilities. I'm trying to talk my hubby into going for a "dark chocolate" office. He's more comfortable with cafe au lait.  It's just paint, right? 

Since I'm in my office typing away, I'm daydreaming (at night) about dark brown walls and what the view out my front window should be . . . . gotta accentuate the positives. No houses obstructing the view down the street, lots of eastern light (more intense than you'd think) and decent builder's landscaping plants, which are not yet established. That means I can move them. Musical plants starting this fall.